New run chicken automatic feeder

DuckChick758

Chirping
Mar 10, 2023
Oregon
Anyone else try the new run chicken automatic feeder? I got it to better rat proof my run at night. I love the run chicken door, so I figured this would be good, and it is…it closes and opens well, the timer is reliable. The problem is that the feed gets stuck and won’t fall down after a while? It’s like the slot where the food falls is too narrow. I have to continually go in and shake it to release more feed which sort of defeats the purpose of it being automatic. Anyone else have this issue? I feed pellets, wondering if switching to crumbles would work better?

It’s not cheap, so I’m sort of irritated that this is an issue! Just wondering if it’s working for anyone else who tried it!

I searched here and couldn't come up with any other posts about it. It must be new.

That's the trouble with sites like Run-Chicken that don't allow reviews so you can't see what others think. They are the only ones selling them.

I found contact info:

24/7 Email:
[email protected]

Customer support number:
+1 888-851-8826

Business hours are Monday to Friday 9.30 a.m-15.00 p.m PST.

I searched here and couldn't come up with any other posts about it. It must be new.

That's the trouble with sites like Run-Chicken that don't allow reviews so you can't see what others think. They are the only ones selling them.

I found contact info:

24/7 Email:
[email protected]

Customer support number:
+1 888-851-8826

Business hours are Monday to Friday 9.30 a.m-15.00 p.m PST.
It is new! I’ve been waiting for someone to make something like this, so I did buy right when they released it! I’m still holding out hope that it’ll work better if I switch to crumbles

Back
Top Bottom