I could give you recommendations for German feed but the question is do they ship to Slovakia.
I feed Mifuma. Other large companies are Deuka, Garvo, Havens. I am sure I am forgetting some.

I could give you recommendations for German feed but the question is do they ship to Slovakia.
I feed Mifuma. Other large companies are Deuka, Garvo, Havens. I am sure I am forgetting some.
Nice! I actually found re-sellers in Slovakia for each brand you mentioned. Thanks!
Which one do you feed from Milfuma?

Really? That is great!
As I am a breeder I feed parent feed to the adults. "Zucht"
The chicks I start out with chick starter... and after about 1.5 weeks I go to chick raiser. At 9 weeks they get feed for young roosters and the hens young hens. After the shows I start them on Zucht.
I have fed them the "Legekorn" which is for layers. You have to mix it with with a third grain mix. They have several to choose from.

Really? That is great!
As I am a breeder I feed parent feed to the adults. "Zucht"
The chicks I start out with chick starter... and after about 1.5 weeks I go to chick raiser. At 9 weeks they get feed for young roosters and the hens young hens. After the shows I start them on Zucht.
I have fed them the "Legekorn" which is for layers. You have to mix it with with a third grain mix. They have several to choose from.
That’s really helpful thank you! 😊

Back
Top Bottom