PUREBRED CHICKS: BC MARANS,BLUE & SPLASH MARANS, AMERAUCANA, LAVENDER & BLACK ORPINGTONS

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx
CHICKS ARE $4.00 & $5.00, & 6.00.... DEPENDING ON PULLETS OR STRAIGHT RUN......
AMERAUCANA BLUE & BLACK : STRAIGHT RUN ..... $4.00....PULLETS : $5.00...BLUE EGG LAYERS
BLACK COPPER MARANS:........ STRAIGHR RUN.... $5.00...PULLETS : $6.00...CHOCOLATE EGG LAYERS
BLUE & SPLASH MARANS:.........STRAIGHT RUN.... $5.00...PULLETS:..$6.00...CHOCOLATE EGG LAYERS
LAVENDER & BLACK ORPINGTON: STRAIGHT RUN : $5.00 PULLETS.... $6.00...LT.BROWN EGGS
(512) 487-6987....CALL FOR PICK-UP...THESE ARE CHICKS...FROM JUST HATCHED TO 4 WEEKS OLD.

feedback from chick buyers.....

m.r.heavenlyhens wrote - 6/12/12 at 8:03am

I picked up my babies and they are home safe and sound, the healthiest and BIGGEST chicks I have ever received. They are bouncing around like popcorn. I cannot thank Charm1704 enough. She has a quality breeding operation going on!! She is on the top of my prayer list! God Bless you

Last edited:
I just wanted to say, I hatched out some Marans eggs from Charm. Now, I'm not a newbie when it comes to chickens and I've seen, up close and personal, many different breeds of chicks, but her Marans are the BIGGEST DAY OLD CHICKS I'VE EVER SEEN! Very healthy, strong, huge chicks of excellent quality can be expected when you buy from her! On top of that, Charm is amazing to work with. She's not only super professional, she's also extremely friendly, honest, and kind hearted. You can tell when you buy from her that she takes great pride in her birds and goes out of her way to make the buyer happy. I'd recommend anyone wanting these breeds buy from her!

The babies are doin great Charm! And they're HUGE! LOL! Thanks again for everything! God Bless!

Do you ship day old chicks? I would be interested in a few Morans and a few Orpingtons,,,

TIA
Mary

Oooops. Never mind - just saw "ships to nowhere". Pity I don't live closer

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom