Push Notifications pop-up

Click Preferences:

1000000896.jpg

Scroll down and click "Disable push notifications":

1000000897.jpg

That should get them to stop coming. By going through your device's settings, it might only work for one thread or one specific notification that you'll never get again anyway. This should work by going through BYC settings.

I keep getting the Push Notifications pop-up despite selecting "never ask again".
It used to only do it when I cleared my cookies / signed out... but now it's popping back up repeatedly despite staying signed in. Kinda the opposite of "never", lol.
I am getting it too at the bottom of my screen. Desktop Chrome

Last edited:
Click Preferences:

View attachment 3945238

Scroll down and click "Disable push notifications":

View attachment 3945239

That should get them to stop coming. By going through your device's settings, it might only work for one thread or one specific notification that you'll never get again anyway. This should work by going through BYC settings.
I have never had it turned on there.
1726518608257.png

I keep getting the Push Notifications pop-up despite selecting "never ask again".
It used to only do it when I cleared my cookies / signed out... but now it's popping back up repeatedly despite staying signed in. Kinda the opposite of "never", lol.
Desktop?
Tablet?
Browser?

I am getting it too at the bottom of my screen. Desktop Chrome
Wait, are you talking this little notification?

1000000899.jpg

I would think you'd have that even if you don't have push notifications, though I'm not entirely sure. I've had other apps show that when I didn't have push notifications. I thought the poster was talking about this:

1000000900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom