Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may build a few tepees. But I ain't sure yet just for summer use. I can hide em better than blue barrels all over. I wish I could get em in a different color than blue/white.

U can they come in yellow too lol. First time I been to an event years ago was with a man that lived down the street from me and he had all his barrels on a pipeline it was like the perfect definition of a barrel colony he must have had 150 all out on the pipeline a pretty cool site to see

U can they come in yellow too lol. First time I been to an event years ago was with a man that lived down the street from me and he had all his barrels on a pipeline it was like the perfect definition of a barrel colony he must have had 150 all out on the pipeline a pretty cool site to see
i bet. Barrels would probably be better for me with the winters I just cant run barrels here without drawing too much unwanted attention. Besides teepees look better imo. Maybe I'll just build a few and rotate a few birds out on em. see how it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom