The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

2 week old updates! Here's how things are looking
20240508_182610.jpg

20240508_182541.jpg
This is another very promising chick. Unfortunately, it's got one thing going against him. Can't seem to find a feather than has any colour other than black and white. I'll not be keeping any more off standard coloured birds, so if this chick doesn't grow some browns, cremes, colours like these, it will not stay

2 week old updates! Here's how things are looking
View attachment 3827377

View attachment 3827380This is another very promising chick. Unfortunately, it's got one thing going against him. Can't seem to find a feather than has any colour other than black and white. I'll not be keeping any more off standard coloured birds, so if this chick doesn't grow some browns, cremes, colours like these, it will not stay

Time for the serama! Number three. Here, you can't see its tiny black marking on the head, but I promise it's not Haris. Remember when I told you all that the serama don't enjoy taking photos? Well this bugger when screaming it's lungs outView attachment 3827382
OMG...I love #3! ❤ ❤Everything about this little one, including the screaming! :lol: I bet she came out of the egg like my avatar/profile pic. 🤣

They are looking great Fluffy! I agree with TwoCrows, love the Tsouloufates, but that #3 :eek:that is super extra adorbs!

I love them all, but I'm biased. The LFs are special to me, because these are the first chicks of birds I bred myself, and I'm so glad to be seeing improvements when it comes to their crest. Now we need to perfect the crest, and work on removing unwanted colours

I love them all, but I'm biased. The LFs are special to me, because these are the first chicks of birds I bred myself, and I'm so glad to be seeing improvements when it comes to their crest. Now we need to perfect the crest, and work on removing unwanted colours
I was able to hatch eggs from my chickens this spring, and that is cool, but you're a step ahead of me being able to begin shaping your birds. That is awesome that you are seeing improvement! Success!

Back
Top Bottom