Toys and enrichment?

Pics
All great ideas. They have such a great time when they View attachment 3823382get out of their run and into the pig yard. They have 5 trees but have only perched on the bottom few feet 😂 I also made them perches with wood and a cinderblock. That also have a sand pit but prefer to make their own in the dirt. Thanks for so many ideas!!
Nothing beats freedom! Lol

Just a few more pictures of the gals. They’re starting to explore a lot more. They grow so fast. Their names are (reds) Thelma, Louise and Reba (barred) Dorothy, Roseanne and Ripley…now if only I could tell them apart 😂❤️🐓 They are still obsessed with the pig and like to hang out on his porch when he’s asleep in his house 🐷😅
IMG_3468.jpeg
IMG_3446.jpeg
IMG_3366.jpeg
IMG_3472.jpeg
IMG_3454.jpeg
IMG_3497.jpeg
IMG_3496.jpeg

Last edited:
Another one my ladies love is a plastic bottle (used, individual sized drink) with holes burned through with a wood burner. Then put in a bit of scratch grains and toss it into their run. Mine has four sides and they have to move it around with their feet to get the grains to come out. One of mine is addicted to that thing. :wee

Another one my ladies love is a plastic bottle (used, individual sized drink) with holes burned through with a wood burner. Then put in a bit of scratch grains and toss it into their run. Mine has four sides and they have to move it around with their feet to get the grains to come out. One of mine is addicted to that thing. :wee
That’s a great idea. I do something similar for my pig. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom