Welp Hatchery

And neither did I. That was a general warning. The word "website" should never be used when assessing how good a company is, I don't care who they are.

meyerhatchery.com blows welp away on prices!
thumbsup.gif
Done a few deals through them and they are a GREAT place to order chicks, i will never order from another place ever again. Since they are located in Ohio, you would get you chicks faster too.

Thats true, and I did order from Meyer hatchery before and it worked out great. But I was thinking of raising som Rhode Island White hens, and they don't offer that breed at Meyer.

Welp is great. I've ordered from them and loved them. Just because a hatchery is located in said state doesn't neccesarily (sp) mean that is where your chicks are coming from. Many of Welp's chicks come form southern states directly to you. I would assume they're not the only one's that do that. If concerned about delivery time, I would ask when ordering. And as mentioned, no shipping charges.

I think the it's in Iowa, which isn't too aufully far from Michigan. Meyer is somehwere in Ohio, so I'm not worried about distance. Does Welp Guarentee live delivery?

Back
Top Bottom