Writing writing writing!

ArtJuice

In the Brooder
Aug 10, 2024
Ten days straight of writing a love story and it has surpassed 11,000 words! That's the most I've written for a piece, well, ever!
It's about a really shy guy falling in love with a girl and learning how to be confident as he becomes her close friend. He works at a bookstore and she's one of the customers. Let me know if you want more details!

Last edited:
Ten days straight of writing a love story and it has surpassed 11,000 words! That's the most I've written, well, ever!
It's about a really shy guy falling in love with a girl and learning how to be confident as he becomes her close friend. He works at a bookstore and she's one of the customers. Let me know if you want more details!

I don't have time to read much but back in the day, I'd read books like this cover to cover in a couple of days.

Are you planning to try to publish it? I'm a good editor if you need one!

I don't have time to read much but back in the day, I'd read books like this cover to cover in a couple of days.

Are you planning to try to publish it? I'm a good editor if you need one!
I'm thinking about publishing it if I do finish it and it gets enough traction, but it's actually a spin-off story of a character from my fantasy story paired up with a normal girl I made up. I would want to post the fantasy story before anything but whatever I can write might do lol

update- roughly 16,000 words now. the couple is named Marcus and Rose, and Marcus's wingman is his coworker Ivan. fun fact, I put my chicken Blondie in my fantasy story to be Marcus's pet.

If anyone else would like more info (Im serious, I love talking about this stuff), one of the other characters in the fantasy story has a very smart and well-trained horse that they've grown up with. The breed of the horse is a brown American Sugarbush Harlequin Draft (lol long name) and I've figured out the breeds of the other character's horses too.

Back
Top Bottom