Baby chicks coming soon!

Feb 17, 2021
Somewhere down in Texas
My flock has grown so much sense I got my OG 8 girls from TSC 2 years ago. It’s crazy how time flies! I started with no experience, and very little knowledge on what I was getting into. What I didn’t know was how far they were gonna take me. Over the past couple years we have gotten so many more animals, but I still love my flock!

I’ve ordered multiple batches of chicks, hatched quite a few, and I even have some in the bator right now! I am getting some chicks next week, and I can’t wait for them to arrive!

I’m getting Bielefelders, Easter Eggers, Welsummers, Whiting True Blues, and Cream Legbars! I just wanted to start this thread to one, get back on here some more, and two, share my journey with my next batch of feathered babies!

@PippinTheChicken @cece_chickens @Iluveggers @the_peanut_coop @RoosterWhisperer

My flock has grown so much sense I got my OG 8 girls from TSC 2 years ago. It’s crazy how time flies! I started with no experience, and very little knowledge on what I was getting into. What I didn’t know was how far they were gonna take me. Over the past couple years we have gotten so many more animals, but I still love my flock!

I’ve ordered multiple batches of chicks, hatched quite a few, and I even have some in the bator right now! I am getting some chicks next week, and I can’t wait for them to arrive!

I’m getting Bielefelders, Easter Eggers, Welsummers, Whiting True Blues, and Cream Legbars! I just wanted to start this thread to one, get back on here some more, and two, share my journey with my next batch of feathered babies!

@PippinTheChicken @cece_chickens @Iluveggers @the_peanut_coop @RoosterWhisperer
Omg so exciting!! I have a few of those breeds you mentioned like the Wellsummer, Bielefelders, Easter Eggers! So excited to see your new chicks!

Back
Top Bottom