Bielefelder and rare Swedish Spitzhauben chicks

CharliJo

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2020
Bielefelder and rare Swedish Spitzhauben chicks
The Bielefelder are easy Autosex and I have 2 females (13ea) and 1 male - 30 for all 3 or the 2 girls. The male is 4.00 The Appenzeller Spitzhauben are 5.00 SR (unsexed)( these not ready til Sunday) These are hatchlings so will need heat. They are all strong layers . Biel's will be about 6.5lbs and lay large brown the Sptz will be small 3. -4 lbs and lay small to medium light eggs whitish to light tan. They lay large eggs relative to size and are also frequent layers . These have vivid spotted coloring and more unique in appearance. Will have just have a few avl

Attachments

• bielefelders.jpg
    bielefelders.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 17
  • chicks.jpg
    chicks.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
Where are you located?
I'm in Raleigh but now hatching Columbian bantams and Swedish Flower chicks-due 5/31/20. Though that was recently posted already sold out of the few I had. I may have a Phoenix Bantam or maybe a cochin chick at moment- these were extras in my hatching batch and i'm not even sure of the breed. Below is photo of the breeder's pic of the Columbians cochins.
I am searching for the edit or delete for the above message but do not see it in the FAQ

Attachments

• columbian11coch.jpg
    columbian11coch.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom