Bielefelders!

lastco

Songster
Apr 4, 2017
NC
I've seen comments on other threads about this breed, but I was surprised that I didn't see a general discussion dedicated to Bielefelders. If I missed it, feel free to direct me!

I got my first Bielefelders this year and I like them a lot. They're so mellow and calm, even as adolescents. I don't yet have any personal experience with their productivity, or much else for that matter. All I really have to go by are general breed descriptions and the experience of the breeder that I purchased my eggs from.

I'd love to hear more about Bielefelders, from people that actually have them. I'm not looking for anything specific, just whatever you think might be relevant to me or anyone else interested in this breed. Strengths, weaknesses, concerns, etc.

Pics are always fun and much appreciated as well! Thanks!

I've seen comments on other threads about this breed, but I was surprised that I didn't see a general discussion dedicated to Bielefelders. If I missed it, feel free to direct me!

I got my first Bielefelders this year and I like them a lot. They're so mellow and calm, even as adolescents. I don't yet have any personal experience with their productivity, or much else for that matter. All I really have to go by are general breed descriptions and the experience of the breeder that I purchased my eggs from.

I'd love to hear more about Bielefelders, from people that actually have them. I'm not looking for anything specific, just whatever you think might be relevant to me or anyone else interested in this breed. Strengths, weaknesses, concerns, etc.

Pics are always fun and much appreciated as well! Thanks!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-breed-focus-bielefelder.1069851/

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/chicken-breed-focus-bielefelder.1069851/

Here ya go:D

(They are a very cool breed!)

I knew the breed threads go on forever so they have a lot of posts so I tweaked the search to limit to over 80 posts, to sort by relevance, and to search titles only. That eliminated all but the 2 breed threads. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom