BYC Café

I used to buy 10 pound bags of organic short grain brown rice at Costco. They had long grain too, but not organic. Now they only have Jasmine, Basmati, and other white rices.

Meijer used to have 2 pound and 5 pound bags of long grain brown rice. Zero last time I was there.

I got (3) 32oz bags at Leppink's in Dorr on Saturday. I just opened my last 10 pound bag from Costco. I have Lackofrice phobia. Even worse is the Outofrice terror; hope I never experience that.

1706011499390.png

Hey Y'all! WE MADE IT THROUGH THE MISERABLE MONDAY BLUES! :lau:lol::celebrate:wee:clap:ya. There's only about 1 cup remaining in my pot and it DOESN"T have any rice looking stuff either. I'm on my 3rd cup already but that's what happens when you rise early (2:45-3:20AM).

Good morning all. it's 29 here in NC all done my morning chores chickens fed inside babies, and outside chickens , DW car is warmed up and ready. Now log onto my office laptop and now some coffee. No progress on the new coop as it's been chilly, did pick up a 100# LP cylinder for the fire place we have never used since moving in her 5 years ago. So I'll do a pressure test, check chimney, then install a pressure regulator (PRV) for LP gas.

Back
Top Bottom