BYC Café

Good morning and thanks for the hot coffee! We got over a foot of snow and it is in the teens out there, but it is sunny so warming up a bit. Our power went out for about 7 hrs.
My chooks are starting to lay again so breakfast is special once more. I need to fuel up for the shoveling experience.
Have fun at the club, Sour! Enjoy the day, Cafe!

Weather has been lovely sunny but freezing at night.
Egg counts rising steadily.

Still having fits with the internet, it either works flawlessly or not at all.
I've become so tech stupid in the last years, sure hope the provider can fix it.

Funny thing this morning. Was a car parked across the road, on the shoulder pointed in the wrong direction, lights on and running. Took a couple hours but it left, musta been someone who overindulged and just stopped. SMH.

1707139089591.png

Already had 2 cups of coffee and just finished my "morning wake up" SMOOTHIE. Checking on "news" here before I do any wedding stuff on the computer while waiting for temp to raise above 32 so 2 dogs can go out to kennel for the day.

Good morning all, thanks for the coffee such a beautiful tattoo @DobieLover been busy all weekend with the flea market and a few things going on.
Our good friends who we sell there tumblers and gave us our baby Silkies stopped by Saturday. We chatted and told them I was saving up for our freeze drier, they suggested they would front us the money. They also suggested we start selling freeze dried candy like skittles and other candies who knew it was such a thing?

Back
Top Bottom