Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Yay or nay?
PXL_20210902_183551799.jpg

All that should work fine!
What breed are you getting @Kiki? I love bunnies. I've been breeding them for 4 years. :D
Just, bunnies seem to like these kind of waterers better, but the one you picked should work fine too.
Screenshot 2021-09-02 144944.jpg

I'm guessing this will be a pet bunny? We used to raise meat rabbits but also had a rescue silver fox (rabbit) spayed doe that used a litter box and was super sweet and spoiled. I'm not sure on the corks since your bunny may eat them! They are pretty bad about eating plastic and cardboard too. I would maybe pass on the waterer, it isn't a bad idea but if you use bedding the bunny may get bedding in it constantly, plus it takes up more room. But it would definitely work otherwise! And I'm sure the cat scratcher would be fine too I just would watch and make sure the bunny doesn't eat the cardboard on it! And also, they love fruit and treats. I'm sure you already can guess that though! :)

Good luck and post pics of your bunny when you get him/her! :bun

I'm guessing this will be a pet bunny? We used to raise meat rabbits but also had a rescue silver fox (rabbit) spayed doe that used a litter box and was super sweet and spoiled. I'm not sure on the corks since your bunny may eat them! They are pretty bad about eating plastic and cardboard too. I would maybe pass on the waterer, it isn't a bad idea but if you use bedding the bunny may get bedding in it constantly, plus it takes up more room. But it would definitely work otherwise! And I'm sure the cat scratcher would be fine too I just would watch and make sure the bunny doesn't eat the cardboard on it! And also, they love fruit and treats. I'm sure you already can guess that though! :)

Good luck and post pics of your bunny when you get him/her! :bun
I love Silver Fox rabbits! They're so pretty.

No bedding for the dummy, besides in the litter box, and he'll have lots of extra space to play.

Back
Top Bottom