chicks and loud noise

lereg

Songster
Jan 22, 2017
Middle Tn
I just got chicks that are currently staying on my porch. Every now and then, I like to jam some tunes. ? Will that bother them? Bear in mind, the stereo is 750 watts, and sometimes I like to crank it. the space is surrounded with speaker and is a 12x24' space, temporarily enclosed in plastic in due to winter, Btw, my neighbors love me, lol.

I just got chicks that are currently staying on my porch. Every now and then, I like to jam some tunes. ? Will that bother them? Bear in mind, the stereo is 750 watts, and sometimes I like to crank it. the space is surrounded with speaker and is a 12x24' space, temporarily enclosed in plastic in due to winter, Btw, my neighbors love me, lol.
I'd be more considerate of your neighbors. I Hate loud neighbors!

Chicks should be ok though as long as it's not right next to their cage.

I wouldn’t... may cause them to associate it with your presence.

I'd be more considerate of your neighbors. I Hate loud neighbors!

Chicks should be ok though as long as it's not right next to their cage.
My neighbors and my family aren't very friendly now, it's a long story. I will say that it's not about the music. I turn it down around 7pm. Also I have a neighbor 3 doors down that likes it!

My neighbors and my family aren't very friendly now, it's a long story. I will say that it's not about the music. I turn it down around 7pm. Also I have a neighbor 3 doors down that likes it!

If your neighbor who is THREE DOORS DOWN can hear your music, it's definitely too loud for your chicks, not to mention your neighbors who live closer.

Back
Top Bottom