Pics
Nope, Normie is new to the breeding scene 😊 he's a doll too. He's not perfect, but he's sweet. I have what looks to be a really nice black cockerel growing out now, proper comb, 5 toes, jet black, and the wings look good! This little guy will likely take Norman's place. I'm sure he'll be happy to provide you some black chickies in just a few months 😄

View attachment 3819953
He's a beautiful roo! It's so cool when we get sweet ones too! I

Nope, Normie is new to the breeding scene 😊 he's a doll too. He's not perfect, but he's sweet. I have what looks to be a really nice black cockerel growing out now, proper comb, 5 toes, jet black, and the wings look good! This little guy will likely take Norman's place. I'm sure he'll be happy to provide you some black chickies in just a few months 😄

View attachment 3819953
What a handsome guy! ❤️ Love the expression on his face, well his beak....."Yeah I'm cool, I'm cool...." nodding his head. 🤣

What a handsome guy! ❤️ Love the expression on his face, well his beak....."Yeah I'm cool, I'm cool...." nodding his head. 🤣
He really thinks he's something now, I gave him and the other silkies eye floof trims tonight and now they can see better they're all scratching and pecking the ground and really living it up. He took advantage of his fresh look by giving me a thorough look over.

Silkies are some of the most friendliest chickens there are. You really should keep a couple!

I have a couple hatching from those I set before I left for Cancun. They were due tomorrow. I'll post those in a couple of days when all hatched and fluffy. I think they'll all be spoken for as I have a list of folks waiting for chicks. I may keep a chocolate or two as I lost one of my two chocolate hens while I was gone. No idea what happened to her, just dead in the breeder coop.
I have 4 already and wouldnt mind a couple of pullets to replace the older girls. But I can’t wait months to tell if a Roo or girl. I will sell as cute babies easier to get rid of them then. Hard to get rid of Roos when older.

Maybe I’ll set Henny next year with some eggs again and so the gender dna with the egg shell. I did that last fall with the two chicks.

View attachment 3819953
Handsome boy ♥️♥️♥️🌹

He really thinks he's something now, I gave him and the other silkies eye floof trims tonight and now they can see better they're all scratching and pecking the ground and really living it up. He took advantage of his fresh look by giving me a thorough look over.
:lol: I wonder what he was thinking.... 🤔 :gig

I'm not sure, but I would bet some thought in there was wondering if I'm food :lau

I can only hope he was thinking that I'm really nice and I was so helpful to him that he'll remember it forever and never try to flog me :fl
I'm going to stay positive and think he was thanking you for allowing him to see better, 😊 not the flogging thing. :D

Back
Top Bottom