Dreaming of Spring Gardening in the Middle of a Wisconsin winter part 2

Pics
I would say mid size to me is 4 to 6 feet tall and wide.

Thank you for the link. I see they have drought resistant options.
I will peruse the site more in the morning. I am pretty beat tonight.
You definitely need a good rest after moving all that pea gravel.

Mine volunteered to weed a garden for me but he can't be out in the summer sun due to skin cancer problems...Me, I have advanced osteoarthritis and serum negative RA....but we ain't in bad shape for the shape we are in.

What did you use for your bed walls, @oldhenlikesdogs? Looks like pressure treated pine.
Husband says yes. :) They have no bottom, so the worms can move up into them when the first leaves the ground.

My husband built me these raised boxes after my first knee replacement. I have a wonderful husband.
View attachment 2016627

I want to borrow your hubby for a few weeks........I have LOTS to do and could use a kind helpful kinda person around.

Pretty sure the answer is NO. :hmm

Your entire property is absolutely lovely! 🤗 I could sit and daydream for hours and hours there.

Seriously, your pictures are better than those in magazines.

I want to borrow your hubby for a few weeks........I have LOTS to do and could use a kind helpful kinda person around.

Pretty sure the answer is NO. :hmm

Your entire property is absolutely lovely! 🤗 I could sit and daydream for hours and hours there.

Seriously, your pictures are better than those in magazines.
If you were closer I'd send him over. He's bored this time of year. Us farm kids like to keep working.

We are proud of our place. When we bought it in 1997 it was surrounded by weeds and garbage, and needed a lot of TLC. We've put a lot of work into it over the years. I like it so much I hardly ever leave. 😁

If you were closer I'd send him over. He's bored this time of year. Us farm kids like to keep working.

We are proud of our place. When we bought it in 1997 it was surrounded by weeds and garbage, and needed a lot of TLC. We've put a lot of work into it over the years. I like it so much I hardly ever leave. 😁

You should be proud of your place. It takes a lot of work to get it looking that nice.

I spent the day cleaning coops, making store runs, taking the puppy on her twice monthly trips around the dog friendly stores and doing housework.

I picked up pansy and petunia seeds.

Any tips on sprouting those?

Back
Top Bottom