Dreaming of Spring Gardening in the Middle of a Wisconsin winter part 2

Pics
never too old to learn, eh?
I had my covid test this morning, Now I am grounded until I go to the hospital on Thursday.
My beer will be ready to bottle about two weeks after my surgery. With a little help, I should be able to get it done.
........jiminwisc.........

Dan came out and helped me put the bucket and back blade onto Ollie. Snow is coming on Wed/Thurs . I have to report to the hospital at 5AM Thursday .. I won't be plowing any snow for about a month after that.
I guess my covid test was NEG. at least they didn't cancel my surgery..
I moved the brewing beer to the cooler sun porch. It will stay at about 35F for a couple of weeks..
.....jiminwisc........

according to the latest weather report, they have moved the snow ahead one day so we should not have to contend with it.
I will not be on the computer for several days after tomorrow.
.......jiminwaUSAu.......

Hi all, today I decided to try out the new hip on the basement stairs. So, Here I am down in the basement in my computer room.
I think I will make it back upstairs without any trouble.
Yesterday my nephew came and we bottled the first batch of beer. It smelled very good. I sampled it and it tasted like flat beer. Two weeks in the bottle with primer will fix the flat taste..
today we will bottle the second batch of beer. each batch should yield 24 half liter bottles.. A half liter equals one pint plus one ounce..
We have not had to plow snow yet.
but I figure we aren't out of the woods yet.
..........jiminwisc.........

Good to hear you are doing okay Jim. I was wondering how it was going. We've had to plow a little bit, but nothing real bad yet. Apparently we are missing out on the big snows for now. I don't like the sound of the -20 degrees by next weekend. I'd rather have snow.

Back
Top Bottom