Duck family tragedy- duck needs a new home

BKHen

Chirping
Feb 19, 2021
Georgia
Two nights ago a predator attacked and killed 2 out of 3 of my ducks. It even ate the eggs my female duck was sitting on.

The one who survived is devastated đź’”. He wont eat, quack, or enjoy his day. My family is sad but we need to to find a new home with ducks so he can hopefully be a happy guy again.
Please let me know if you can take him. Hes about 8 months old.
I live in Cumming, GA.

Attachments

• 20240511_160342.jpg
    20240511_160342.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 29
Two nights ago a predator attacked and killed 2 out of 3 of my ducks. It even ate the eggs my female duck was sitting on.

The one who survived is devastated đź’”. He wont eat, quack, or enjoy his day. My family is sad but we need to to find a new home with ducks so he can hopefully be a happy guy again.
I live in Cumming, GA.

So sad for you, your drake and the killed females.

I rescue, and rehab ducks. I rehome those I can and have a 100% success rate rehoming female ducks, but I have only ever managed to rehome 2 drakes. I keep all the drakes that dont find new homes. I can take your boy if you don't find anyone closer. I am 7 hours away in NE Florida, but could meet you half way along I -75. (Maybe Valdosta)

Direct message me if you don't find a closer home and we can arrange a handover

I live in Cumming, GA.
Oh, so sad!

I live in Cumming, GA.

Did you find a new home for your boy?

Back
Top Bottom