Emu Babies For Sale in NC

Hello everyone, I am just now seeing some of these new post! At this time, we do not have any emu chicks available. Please see my post on page 3 of this thread with a picture of a baby emu. Due to harsh weather conditions we ended up losing 9 out of 10 babies. We will have some later on this year. I will keep you posted when they become available again. Thank you for your interest.
Nevermind I got excited and I didn’t read the messages but I clearly see it now thank you anyway

Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not ship. They must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have to pick up.
hi its a long shot but are any of these available?

Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not ship. They must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have to pick up.
do you still have chicks

Can you text me. I want to buy one 7046610175

Do you have any chicks for sale

Hello everyone, I am just now seeing some of these new post! At this time, we do not have any emu chicks available. Please see my post on page 3 of this thread with a picture of a baby emu. Due to harsh weather conditions we ended up losing 9 out of 10 babies. We will have some later on this year. I will keep you posted when they become available again. Thank you for your interest.
If you have more in the future we would love one

As an update for anyone who may be asking, we do not currently have any baby emus for sale. Our last batch died due to harsh weather conditions (see prior post), however, we have moved our mating pair to a better location with shelter for the nest, to mitigate the risk of losing any chicks again. In case they start laying and sitting before December; we will come here and post. They have always laid eggs every year, so I have no doubt they will lay again. We also have another pair that could possibly breed also. Thank you for your interest!

Do you still have any chicks?

Do you have a waiting list for emu chicks that you will have for sale soon

Back
Top Bottom