English Shepherd/Lab mix ~ who has one?

Jun 21, 2011
North Central, MO
We have adopted an English Shepherd/Lab mix pup. I'd like to hear some personal experience from owners of such a dog. I've read all I can on the ES, and hope the dog has those good traits. I have personal experience with labs, so am prepared for chewing, chewing, chewing
roll.png

Do you have a similar mix? What tips or insight can you provide for bonding with the birds and being a good LGD?

We have adopted an English Shepherd/Lab mix pup. I'd like to hear some personal experience from owners of such a dog. I've read all I can on the ES, and hope the dog has those good traits. I have personal experience with labs, so am prepared for chewing, chewing, chewing
roll.png

Do you have a similar mix? What tips or insight can you provide for bonding with the birds and being a good LGD?
We have an English setter lab mix, 7 months old,very quick learner was easily house trained, since we now have a lab and a lab benese mountain mix,they allget along unbelievably well ,the lab Shepard mix has helped them get used to our house,all 3 had never been in a house before all 3 we got from Amish farms,they are all the best of friends, I can't overstate how smart and friendly the lab shepherd is

Back
Top Bottom