Granny's gone and done it again

Aww I'm sorry! That does suck! But I understand. And oh wow that’s a lot! I used to have a cat and two parakeets but then we had to rehome them all last year.
I wish I only had 1 dog 0 cats but I love them all, they are part of our family.

I wish I only had 1 dog 0 cats but I love them all, they are part of our family.
Aww I understand that. I miss the cat and birds but at the same time I’m glad they’re gone because I don’t miss the litter box and cage cleaning LOL I don’t miss the mess. 🤣 I do wish I had more dogs though. Brew needs a friend LOL

Aww I understand that. I miss the cat and birds but at the same time I’m glad they’re gone because I don’t miss the litter box and cage cleaning LOL I don’t miss the mess. 🤣 I do wish I had more dogs though. Brew needs a friend LOL
Did you have to move or something?

Did you have to move or something?
Well, we did move a couple years ago, but that’s not why because we took the cat and parakeets with us at the time. We did rehome the chickens and goldfish though. But this was because I’ve been in and out of hospitals for a couple years and my dad couldn’t take care of all the animals. So every stay was a different one. The budgies I agreed to and gave permission in advance. The cat was a total surprise and I was very upset at the time. But I’m mostly over it now. And I get why. The dog will be next if I go back so I’m trying very hard not to go back. This is the longest I’ve gone between so far. 7 months. Trying to go all year without going back.

Back
Top Bottom