Hello!!

Looking forward to pictures!
Here's Maple currently! I bought 5 more chicks from a locally owned farm supply store, I have a friend wanting his own hens and he offered to give me a bag of feed if I'd raise him a few pullets. Maple took to all the new babies immediately, even the two that were a week old got pushed underneath her

This pic below is Maple with 2 lavender orpingtons (bought) 2 crested legbars (Hatched) and I believe my copper maran
1651126295597.png

this one is a closeup of the four she hatched! Cemani isn't out yet but I'll happily take pics. three Crested legbars and one copper maran; my legbars at the bottom are very obvious in sex but I'm not sure about the third. Definitely not breeding that one anyway; I like em to look very obvious. My lil maran has a brown spot on it's head xD
1651126310038.png

We bought the 2 lav orpingtons and 1 golden laced wyandotte for my friend, and then the store had a light brahma that I've always wanted. And then my wife saw the random Bantams xD So we came home with 5. I'll have to post about the bantam later to try to figure out what breed she is

Here's Maple currently! I bought 5 more chicks from a locally owned farm supply store, I have a friend wanting his own hens and he offered to give me a bag of feed if I'd raise him a few pullets. Maple took to all the new babies immediately, even the two that were a week old got pushed underneath her

This pic below is Maple with 2 lavender orpingtons (bought) 2 crested legbars (Hatched) and I believe my copper maran
View attachment 3082709

this one is a closeup of the four she hatched! Cemani isn't out yet but I'll happily take pics. three Crested legbars and one copper maran; my legbars at the bottom are very obvious in sex but I'm not sure about the third. Definitely not breeding that one anyway; I like em to look very obvious. My lil maran has a brown spot on it's head xD
View attachment 3082710

We bought the 2 lav orpingtons and 1 golden laced wyandotte for my friend, and then the store had a light brahma that I've always wanted. And then my wife saw the random Bantams xD So we came home with 5. I'll have to post about the bantam later to try to figure out what breed she is

So fun to see a mom with her littles...thanks for sharing the pictures!

Back
Top Bottom