Hubby gave me chicken money šŸ˜­ā¤ļø

True. I mostly take in free birds and neighbors donate their scraps and egg shells it helps with feed cost for sure
That's great. All my ducks get are regular duck food and lettuce for a treat. I don't give them anything else because they are such picky eaters. They will eat the skins off of zuchinni and they will eat cucumbers and some tomatoes but the garden season is over so no more of that. I eat their duck eggs so I try to feed them good feed to keep them healthy too. I think chickens are less picky than some ducks.

That's great. All my ducks get are regular duck food and lettuce for a treat. I don't give them anything else because they are such picky eaters. They will eat the skins off of zuchinni and they will eat cucumbers and some tomatoes but the garden season is over so no more of that. I eat their duck eggs so I try to feed them good feed to keep them healthy too. I think chickens are less picky than some ducks.
I have seven ducks but they love the same feed as the chickens and lay great eggs. If I see issues in the eggs or my birds I make sure to make adjustments as needed .

Back
Top Bottom