Is this a good incubator?

I have two other brands but for the price, this looks decent. I always look at reviews and barely half would give it 5 stars though so that's concerning.

Have you tried Marketplace where you live for better brand but used one? That's how we started out. The NR360 is a good starting one. A good one that's way cheaper than that, but much smaller, is Kebonnix. We've got two Brinsea 56EX fully automatic but even used those are pricey.

Pick one based on the ratings. A lot of cheap incubators don't measure the temperature inside the incubator very accurately and that could lead to problems with the developing process. I bought a pretty cheap one off amazon that worked just fine but the temp was always off. I put an extra thermometer in the incubator to see what the temperature actually was and it worked just fine. Also, if the incubator walls are too thin, it won't keep the temp and humidity steady so you may have to put something over it to keep it warmer. Good luck!

I have two other brands but for the price, this looks decent. I always look at reviews and barely half would give it 5 stars though so that's concerning.

Have you tried Marketplace where you live for better brand but used one? That's how we started out. The NR360 is a good starting one. A good one that's way cheaper than that, but much smaller, is Kebonnix. We've got two Brinsea 56EX fully automatic but even used those are pricey.
I have not looked on marketplace so I will have see.

Pick one based on the ratings. A lot of cheap incubators don't measure the temperature inside the incubator very accurately and that could lead to problems with the developing process. I bought a pretty cheap one off amazon that worked just fine but the temp was always off. I put an extra thermometer in the incubator to see what the temperature actually was and it worked just fine. Also, if the incubator walls are too thin, it won't keep the temp and humidity steady so you may have to put something over it to keep it warmer. Good luck!
I have an NR360 and two Brinsea 56EX's and not one of them is right, so basically, it's a good idea to get a thermometer/hygrometer in any incubator. One of the Brinsea's is running right now at 100.3 and the other 100.7, which per two Govees is 99.5.

Looks good for the price. I would get an aftermarket thermometer/hygrometer to make sure the temp & humidity are correct. That seems to be a shortfall with cheaper incubators. That said, if you can find a used Nuture Right 360 on marketplace, for a good price, snatch it up. We have 2 and they have been the best I've used. Happy hatching.

Looks good for the price. I would get an aftermarket thermometer/hygrometer to make sure the temp & humidity are correct. That seems to be a shortfall with cheaper incubators. That said, if you can find a used Nuture Right 360 on marketplace, for a good price, snatch it up. We have 2 and they have been the best I've used. Happy hatching.
I just found one for $90, only used once so I may get that one.

Back
Top Bottom