Laying Hens and chicks for sale! Arkansas, UPDATED, broody orp.

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I have 9 hens I'm looking to sell, 3 EEs, and 5 brown egg layers (one each of buff orp, black astralorp, silver laced wyandotte, black star, and red star(?)), and one silver spangled hamburg. The oldest ones are just now a year old and all are laying good! $10 each.

I also have 2 blue andalusian pullets 3-4 months old. $5 each.

Some mystery chicks, 4-5 weeks old, they were supposed to be blue/black/splash amaraucanas, but I guess there was some sort of mix up so not sure. They were hatched from blue/green eggs so I guess are technically EEs. $1 each

And several mixed chicks, standard and bantam, the bantams are most likely mostly pure cochins, but I can't be sure so they are selling as mixed. The standards are all cochin mixes, mostly out of EE hens, but some out of the brown egg laying hens (should be able to tell the difference by their combs). $1 each

Last edited:
Yes gas is a killer these days! I'm located about 50 miles south of Ft. Smith.

I would love to have your 2 blue andalusian pullets .
Do you have pictures? And would you meet at ft smith?
I could get them this weekend.

Here are some pics of the two andalusian pullets I took a few minutes ago,
004.jpg

001-6.jpg

Do you think you could come Friday? My sister is planning to go to the movies and she could bring them with her.

Here are some pics of the others,
The Easter Eggers,
019-2.jpg

015-3.jpg

(I think this one lays brown eggs)
014-2.jpg

Silver Spangled Hamburg,
008-3.jpg

Black Star,
009-1.jpg

And with her chicks (these are some of the cochin mix chicks)
037-1.jpg

Buff Orpington,
027-4.jpg

Red Star,
020Hen.jpg

Black Australorp,
034BlackAstrulorp.jpg

Silver Laced Wyandotte,
025-1.jpg

And some of the chicks!
Bantams (w/ two of their moms),
006-5.jpg

Mystery chicks,
029.jpg

Sorry I didn't get back with you before now.
I may be able to meet her. What time is she going to be in ft smith?

Hope on not to late on this, she said she's going to the latest show at 9:45, so it will be fairly late. She has my mom baby sitting and she wants to wait to leave until she can put the baby in bed. So if you think this will work let me know, my sister's name is Amy, her phone number is 479-207-5030 if you want to call and see about setting up a meeting. Where are you at?

I'm at Spiro, I'm sorry we seam to be playing tag. I pm'd you my email .
I'm going to have to go to Atwood's today, ft smith or poteau. I hope we can get together .
Sorry I missed your sister that would of been to late for me.
And as it was I was busy moving chicks till after 10pm.
I can call you or your sister just let me know.

Nothing against you Haviris, be careful selling and trading birds in Arkansas, with the Avian Flu in that state. Please dont think ill of me bringing that up.

Back
Top Bottom