Merry Christmas!

Goosebaby

Free Ranging
Nov 10, 2019
Northern California
On the first day of Yule the season gave to me
One HORMONAL Flock!

On the second day of Yule the season gave to me
Darby & Strawby getting hissy and one hormonal flock!

On the third day of Yule the season gave to me
Three suspiciously stinky Delphi eggs, Darby & Strawby getting hissy, and one hormonal flock!

On the fourth day of Yule the season gave to me
Four random bruises from Leo, three stinky Delphi eggs, two boys getting hissy, and one hormonal flock!

On the fifth day of Yule the season gave to me
Five handsome displays by Helios, four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and one hormonal flock!

On the sixth day of Yule the season gave to me
Six epic Roxby snuggles, Five handsome displays by Helios, four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and one hormonal flock!

On the seventh day of Yule the season gave to me
Seven tarps destroyed by Apricot and Dandelion, Six epic Roxby snuggles, five handsome displays! four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and one hormonal flock!

On the eighth day of Yule the season gave to me
Eight declarations of war from Tuesday, Seven tarps destroyed, six epic snuggles, five handsome displays, four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and one hormonal flock!

On the ninth day of Yule the season gave to me
Nine knocks at the door from Parsnip wanting treats, eight declarations of war from Tuesday, seven tarps destroyed, six epic snuggles, five handsome displays, four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and one hormonal flock!

On the tenth day of Yule the season gave to me
Ten pounds of feed consumed every minute by Friday, Nine knocks at the door, eight declarations of war, seven tarps destroyed, six epic snuggles, five handsome displays, four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and one hormonal flock!

On the eleventh day of Yule the season gave to me
Eleven geese making every day and adventure, ten pounds of feed consumed every minute by Friday, nine knocks at the door, eight declarations of war, seven tarps destroyed, six epic snuggles, five handsome displays, four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and one hormonal flock!

On the twelfth day of Yule the season gave to me
Twelve buckets muddied by the ducks “Bee, Sun, and Moon,” Eleven Geese making every day and adventure, ten pounds of feed, nine knocks at the door, eight declarations of war, seven tarps destroyed, six epic snuggles, five handsome displays, four random bruises, three stinky eggs, two hissy boys, and ONE HORMONAL FLOCK!

I challenge anyone who wants to adapt this to their own flock!

Thank you for this great post last year But I think we could all Jump in and fill it in this year. Lets all do it. Im going to star with the 12th day would everyone else jump in..............

On the ninth day of Christmas my geese did give to me…a shock when I saw them swimming in the pond with the wild geese!

Attachments

• IMG_4470.jpeg
    IMG_4470.jpeg
    838.5 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom