Need advice from anyone who has bought and used the DIY water well drilling setup that uses an air c

I posted my response in 2019. Here is a update since that date I have recommended this unit to three people all have drilled their own wells with it here in east Texas. all wells are shallow wells 80 feet to 60 feet two have been drilled in one day. With one because of a faulty compressor took three days, However the well was completed. The time is usually 10 feet and hour in sandy soil. A clay layer took about 3 hrs to drill through it was like rock. Iron ore level of about two ft thick went very slow the unit was throwing out Iron slate looking ore . may have been a rock and this ate up most of the day. But once back in dirt or sand it takes off aggressively. I post this for those who have had a Drilling service come by and quote 17k to 20k to drill you a well. You can do it. If I a 70 year old man can with no experience you as a young buck can. Just make sure you get a big compressor and someone who can be a go for. Its a two man job once the hole starts you are in that chair. The go for helper will be needed.
Hmm

Back
Top Bottom