NEW KEBONNIXS NOT TURNING

KEarthman

Songster
Oct 27, 2020
Hi!
We have a new Kebonnixs 12 egg incubator we bought December 2021. Used it once and it was perfect. Setting it up for the second ever batch and when we tested the egg turner it did NOT work. Made sure the cords were plugged in correctly, etc. Our eggs are only good for 2 more days! Any ideas? Have sent an email to their customer service email, but who knows how long could take. Please & thank you! Kim E

You can still put your eggs in and hand turn them if you want to put them in now.
I write D and N on opposite sides of the egg with a Crayola marker. I hand turn mine twice a day every 12 hours and I have near perfect hatch rates with fertile eggs. If you can turn them more than that that's great too.

You can still put your eggs in and hand turn them if you want to put them in now.
I write D and N on opposite sides of the egg with a Crayola marker. I hand turn mine twice a day every 12 hours and I have near perfect hatch rates with fertile eggs. If you can turn them more than that that's great too.
Thanks or your response. Hoping I can fix it. Im afraid I might forget or something might happen and I mess it up, etc. Does it need to be 12 hours apart? Are you turning them 180 degrees each time?

Thanks or your response. Hoping I can fix it. Im afraid I might forget or something might happen and I mess it up, etc. Does it need to be 12 hours apart? Are you turning them 180 degrees each time?
Most people turn their eggs at least 3 or more times. I've found that if I turn them as close to the 12 hour mark as possible they still do great.
Yes a 180 turn, that's why I mark them on opposite sides.

I would wait until you've hatched to figure out the issue. Once they've hatched then you can take it apart and test a bit more. Can do eggless runs with it then to see if it is a weight issue or just broken. Good luck!!

I’m sure you already figured out the problem by now but I had the same problem this morning and you have to reset the timer for the Turner to start again.

I am working on someone else's and I had to do a factory reset... hold down menu and - at the same time until you hear a loud beep... and then the auto turn light should turn green again

I am working on someone else's and I had to do a factory reset... hold down menu and - at the same time until you hear a loud beep... and then the auto turn light should turn green again
This just saved me a TON of time!! I have been racking my brain thinking why all of a sudden my rotator stopped working. I can't take it apart bc I have 10 eggs getting ready to hatch on 4/9. Holding the menu button and the - button worked perfectly!! Thank you again!!!

Back
Top Bottom