plans similar to Carolina Coop

I'm building a coop like the American Coop from Carolina Coops. I mapped most of it out on sketchup if you're familiar with that program I can share the file. It's assembled as ~6x6 panels primarily with a ton of pocket screws. It's a spendy build, even as a diy, just so you know. It'll be somewhere over 1000-1500 for just the supplies, I've lost track. More if you do the the Carolina version.
Aloha Crowbar,
If you still have those plans I'd really like to get a copy! We're in the planning stages on our faux American Coop :)

This thread pops up now and then with people inquiring about Crowber's SketchUp plans. If you'd like these please message me with your email address. I can't send the original .skp file through BYC messenger. Keep in mind this will just gets you the 3D renderings (you'll need a SketchUp account or use their free trial). These renderings are helpful but you'll still need to identify components and create a parts list yourself.

I'm building a coop like the American Coop from Carolina Coops. I mapped most of it out on sketchup if you're familiar with that program I can share the file. It's assembled as ~6x6 panels primarily with a ton of pocket screws. It's a spendy build, even as a diy, just so you know. It'll be somewhere over 1000-1500 for just the supplies, I've lost track. More if you do the the Carolina version.
can you share your plans with me please?

Hey all,

Did anyone else build this? Would love to see the final product. How was it to be build? How much time did it take you? Estimated cost?

Hey crowber, I would like a copy of the sketchup file.

Can I get a copy of the sketchup file please. Email is [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom