Roo Tongue Issue - is it torn?

Jiodi

Chirping
Jun 4, 2022
So our black jersey giant has been yelping here and there and we'd see something sticking out of his beak. I cut it out after a couple weeks once we realised it was actually stuck on his tongue. I thought i had taken a pic but it seems I did not. It was like some dark fibrous thing like a twig or a thick carpet fiberish substance (possibly nest material?).

Either way i cut it out as best I could, but it seemed fused to the tongue. We got him chilled out enough where i could get this video of his tongue and wanted to ask if this looked normal or if he hurt his tongue real bad. What do yall think? Is he ok or was his tongue somehow torn in the back?

So our black jersey giant has been yelping here and there and we'd see something sticking out of his beak. I cut it out after a couple weeks once we realised it was actually stuck on his tongue. I thought i had taken a pic but it seems I did not. It was like some dark fibrous thing like a twig or a thick carpet fiberish substance (possibly nest material?).

Either way i cut it out as best I could, but it seemed fused to the tongue. We got him chilled out enough where i could get this video of his tongue and wanted to ask if this looked normal or if he hurt his tongue real bad. What do yall think? Is he ok or was his tongue somehow torn in the back?

We need to be able to see the back of his tongue and down his throat.

Back
Top Bottom