Sad Kitty Cat Story :(

Aww, best wishes for your kitty! :aww

When I was younger my grandpa had a cat that ran into almost the same problems as yours. Pudge was caught in some farm machinery and lost one of his back legs and his tail. He was the sweetest cat and lived a really long time after his accident. He passed away of old age around the age of 16.

Let us know how it goes with your cat!
fl.gif

I should get an update today or tomorrow morning, i'll tell you as soon as i hear, thanks for the condolance, i needed it
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
:aww :aww i feel better

Okay, he's home and he has a HUGE cast on his on leg (at least it wasn't amputated)his tail is ALSO in a HUGE cast,his ofer leg has stitches and they had to amputate 2 of his toes,he can drink and eat soft food, he has to go back in on friday because he has a wound that he has to be under an anestetic for them to stitch it, he is crying and i'll take pictures tommorrow (for those of you want to see)
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
but then again
clap.gif
he's alright
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
here he is, he has a cast on his tail and his leg
100_0532.jpg

here he is lying next to his sister pepperica
100_0539.jpg

he is doing fine, but we have to give him medicine in the form of a capsule twice aday (really really annoying) and hes in pain so he is howling all day, but at least he is okay
hugs.gif

I'm so glad your kitty is home and will make it. I know how hard it is to listen to them cry and not be able to take the pain away, but just think in a couple days he will be feeling lots better. cats seem to jump back to good health quick

Julie

thanks i wish all condolances came with $ though, his first appointment cost $496 and the one on friday is $206 so much $$$$$$
big_smile.png

I'm so glad he is home and on the mend. Hugs to you and him and my best wishes for a speedy and painfree recovery for him (and your wallet)!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom