-=Sentinels=- A Bird RP

RulerOfTheSkies

Songster
7 Years
Aug 8, 2012
Playing Minecraft
History: Clans of birds from around the world have converged into a single point- the Glass Forest. Humankind a destroyed the earth with nuclear weapons, making all places uninhabitable.All that is left of the earth is a single forest. The birds of the world, somehow immune to the radiation, mutated to levels of intelligence far beyond what they should be.Some had powers.They formed the Alliance,and peace was know for many years. But that was not to be. Some of them wanted more power, and would do anything to attain it....
So,will you join the Sentinels( The scraps of the Alliance) Or will you be part of the Uprising? You choose!

Birds: You can be of...
Hawk
Eagle
Falcon
Songbird
Or any other predatory bird, but you must PM me beforehand.
NOTE-If you create a Songbird, you MUST accept the risk of being eaten!
Form:

Name:
Description:
Picture:

*RULES*
(Must read)

This is my RP, what I say goes
iluvorpingtons is second in command
Correct punctuation,grammar usage,capitalization,language, etc AT ALL TIMES PLEASE!
Unlimited characters
RP all your characters at least once every three days ( Unless you tell me first) Or I will remove them from the RP
PG-13 at most
No killing unless its okay with the other person
No controlling other`s characters
Have Fun
This RP is now open!

Last edited:
Name: Smoke
Breed: Black Kite
Description: Very dark gray-brown feathers, almost black. Piercing pale golden eyes and dark gray primaries with a bright, yellow, black-tipped beak and black talons. White pin feathersare mixed with the dark on his head, and tawny markings on the tips of the middle primaries.
Picture:

(I'll make another soon)

Last edited:
Name: Linnae
Breed: American Harpy Eagle
Description: Has a back and outer wings that are black as a moonless night. Her belly is white with a collar-like sploch of black around her neck that dips to around half a foot from the base of her wing. The bottoms of her wings are splotched with black. Her eyes are a sharp gold-gray, they are wise but reckless, often not following what she knows is right because of rash choices. Her face is a pale foggy gray it is circular and has a dark crest adorns the top edges of her face. Her talons are long and her grip is strong and sharp as her tounge.
Picture:

Last edited:
Name: Blizzard
Breed: Gyrfalcon
Description: White with black specks and black eyes
Picture:

Name: Sedna
Breed: Great Horned owl
Description: Dark grey feathers with band of white around neck. Rusty feathers on tips of ears and around face, and piercing yellow eyes.
Picture:

I'll make more soon.

Name:Tempest
Species:Artic Gyrfalcon
Power:pyrokinetic
Side:Setinels
Picture:
images

Description:Queen of the Setinels,she is very serious, and is an exellent fighter.
(GTG)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom