Nope Adam is 3 yrs old Rufus is my old guy but I’d never tell him he’s old. ;)
610C7263-5DC6-467A-AD95-222DC3E2551F.jpeg
Adam.
1FD19853-3025-4F59-A944-3BD42B9FA876.jpeg
Rufus

That’s a tall order. Please keep us updated with pics too.
It is, but I'm hopeful. My brother-in-law's currently out of work, and he at one point used to own and operate a roofing company. So he has all the experience with cutting proper angles and using tools, that I lack. I'm going to make him an offer to build it.

Besides the HWC, and 2x4, I'm pretty crafty at finding things in my budget. There's a local fence company who sells there flawed pine privacy panels for $8/ea, cedar for $11/ea, pallets are free/abundant. That stuff can be used for interior walls, nest boxes, roosts and so on. I've already got 100'+ of 5' galvanized chicken wire for none secure locations. Heck, I've even got a connection for screws and bolts. My moms old roommate works is a nut n' bolt wholesaler.

Now I'm not one to keep score with friends and family. I don't track who's been naughty and who's been nice. I generally just offer my help when it's needed, and ask for little to nothing in return... This project though, I'm recalling the last 5 years of favors and taking them to the bank to cash in. I need the big guns! :D It's time to get something going though.

I've also reached out to a friend of the family who majored in business and currently runs 3 seperate businesses to help me get an actually plan in order. I've got a lot of ideas, most I think I'm capable of doing, but I'm a caution to the wind kind of person, and that's a good way to get in trouble. So I've asked for some help.

I'm going all in regardless, that's just how I do things. I'd like to succeed though. I do understand it's a tall order. It's a bit intimidating too. If this year goes well though, next year has some great potential and I'd like to ride that potential for what it's worth.

Donating a bunch of eggs on a side note. I felt compelled to organize them.
20200322_203119.jpg

Needing some help. Young fox came and attacked my new Rooster, he was a rescue so I feel kind of bad now. Anyways, I found the fox trying to tear his feathers apart and chased it off, not a lot of feathers were pulled, he had no bleeding, he seemed fine besides the fact he had just been attacked. Only problem was he seemed in shock. He looked how my guineas did when they were in shock, so I assumed so. Though today he isn't perking up, he'll drink but won't eat. Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom