Hey everyone! This thread looks awesome! :pop:wee. I practically joined BYC mostly bc of ducks. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this thread, but mind if I join in?
Hey @Corbdee ! Go for it. Just don't mind duluthralphie who is working hard to convince us ducks are evil. But he's apart of the furniture here so we just put up with his wiseness.

And duck related. I got a Rouen drake about 4 weeks ago and he seemed to be fitting in. Yesterday I noticed the other two drakes harassing him and today his feathers looked rough. I picked him up and he is very underweight. I had to put him in with my young girls. That's where he was going anyway eventually, I just wanted them a month older. good thing I picked him up as I might not has got to him before he starved. Wish me luck. Hope no ones dead tomorrow.

And duck related. I got a Rouen drake about 4 weeks ago and he seemed to be fitting in. Yesterday I noticed the other two drakes harassing him and today his feathers looked rough. I picked him up and he is very underweight. I had to put him in with my young girls. That's where he was going anyway eventually, I just wanted them a month older. good thing I picked him up as I might not has got to him before he starved. Wish me luck. Hope no ones dead tomorrow.
Aw I’m sorry. I hope it goes well. Rouens are my favs

Back
Top Bottom