Hi all. I hope you’re all well! Been a busy week but I took a little break this afternoon just to hang out with the ducks. We are starting integration and it’s going a lot like it does with chickens. The bigs don’t like the littles near the pool and such :rolleyes: Anyway, here’s a couple pics from today.Stay sage.
5BC6DFDA-93A5-473D-8672-17D5A5786EC3.jpeg
FF6C9014-C5F2-41E8-9635-84AC57938667.jpeg

I didn't know you lived in the desert but recognize a swamp cooler on you neighbors house.
Yup, Phoenix AZ. Dry as a bone most of the year. The ducks help a lot with deep litter in their house. Takes some work out of the equation for me.
What’s a swamp cooler?
It uses evaporative cooling with water. Much cheaper than a/c for cooling when it’s dry. You need a/c during monsoon season though because of the humidity.

I'm so sorry to hear your cat is unwell and you are reaching the point of having to make a decision. Never easy. I have 2 sibling cats now 17 years old. The male had stopped eating and was lethargic. Vet couldn't figure out why. After research, I believe he had a stroke and has another one since. Like yours, he has his good days but I know the day will come when I will also have to decide on his quality of life.
Think of all the joy, love, and drive you crazy days BW brought into your life.

Yup, Phoenix AZ. Dry as a bone most of the year. The ducks help a lot with deep litter in their house. Takes some work out of the equation for me.

It uses evaporative cooling with water. Much cheaper than a/c for cooling when it’s dry. You need a/c during monsoon season though because of the humidity.
Have never heard of it being called that but that's actually the most perfect name for it! We lived in a house with one, and while it was great because it reached every room, when it was humid outside, it felt like a swamp inside

People in Arizona have Swamp Coolers.
Where @duluthralphie lives, people have Cool Swamps! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom