_bF6UOp8N8jzVjjVKnWTBVOLGvOGGxncTIrCxs734bFKcpwe5hcR0za4Cg84OXqAYxP1N2EOkSBesWwVTmZkb9iRYdfu1kBOn07HhzmTCtJkxIr2YdB2K6tAUIpIYu4gjz2hPV9coLB2mzSsbXCza_4IBT2fFSBARqU7cu8RilbIk_OCq7nQ8DIYjKvs0cx0si5u-IMAAZsinmUWuqVl6u78c80KCLTbEHIM4QUTeM_Ajo_fmIxSSKeinUSpPXFpi0Cl1IAoDrH56gtg0T6yo_QY8KuS9UBPASYMLA3BGH7pPZnWxogbW8c8TSKDmAWoE919B-VGLCtOo7ORIok6sJr_lbbnJV2oIY4nmUtjGsRAddHbQsi8gPZiUE-zOli8fiIj6l7TWOhLjEdpVZEh3zoT4TqEQbcMP8MCw4ObqkpJJ_hTrchobOieldaAbkYeNHNt9t_L8qLJDnSlZsg7At_dO7avSIbGFKbqGh0NyxmgzcwPZZ-Tp4Ut4dzjIL31ck9o11v6y-Dz3JjBjxtA81PB5sqpFJfNvuA4zxzNeQXhy5tC-QIfBvsFxO4rEdv9bQdnxRti474AlXUA3LSCDjYwS682d0sV9FEY_5iY4dOSDfO3Fj8QE97IpEmcwJ-fJzDLyJLCoeXRPFU7sUuTHPWVtbGsJ5iTFKsn3H0m1Gws69R5Sa67DjPY32hvlw=w1250-h937-no

:love
Congrats!

That's what the calender says! The 1st day was 5 degrees hotter then our entire average summer temp this year. And have seen 3 snakes in as many days, 2 within metres of kitchen door, one fleeing through our the front gate when I got back from town this morning.
Are there any non-venomous snakes in Australia? 😯
Hmm, i wonder if ducks in Australia have started to grow venom-glands, just to better fit in with the local fauna… 🤔

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night or Morning to Everybody on the beautiful Blue Marble Planet! 🌎

Apologies for my absence, with the season changing, there's more and more todo outside. And the season is changing: There are duck feathers all over the place and the tree buds are swollen like my fingers after i worked with a hammer.

Are there any non-venomous snakes in Australia? 😯
Hmm, i wonder if ducks in Australia have started to grow venom-glands, just to better fit in with the local fauna… 🤔
I don't think theres such things as non-venomous snakes, maybe low venom... but we have lots of pythons too. Supposed to be all you see around here on the creek but I'm yet to see one

Hi Dux co-conspirators!

Look what the dux have done now. They are sitting down south flapping their wings and pushing summer temperatures towards us. Look at Monday and Tuesday! That is typical Fourth of July weather. I can’t have this heat. I am trying to gather and process maple sap.
DF10773F-D2CB-4577-9CBB-D1592325E227.png

These temps could shut me down for the year with no maple syrup. It could also ruin my birch tree tapping before it begins.

Right now I have about $500 into this years syrup. Some ones spouse is not going to happy if I don’t get any syrup.

This is cause to open Dux season in March.

Hi Dux co-conspirators!

Look what the dux have done now. They are sitting down south flapping their wings and pushing summer temperatures towards us. Look at Monday and Tuesday! That is typical Fourth of July weather. I can’t have this heat. I am trying to gather and process maple sap.
View attachment 2554406
These temps could shut me down for the year with no maple syrup. It could also ruin my birch tree tapping before it begins.

Right now I have about $500 into this years syrup. Some ones spouse is not going to happy if I don’t get any syrup.

This is cause to open Dux season in March.
:frow Good morning Ralphie, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom