Good Morning, Day, Afternoon, Evening or Night to everybody on this magnificent blue marble planet! 🌎

What can i say? - Monday again! - Here's a picture of barb wire…
tumblr_nwt0qe3was1ur0oymo1_500.jpg

Good morning/evening all. Ducks are finicky. I have them a nice pond liner big enough for all to swim but do they use?! No! They use the kiddie pools instead. The drake has won over two Runners but the rest are still unimpressed. No eggs yet, but I’m seeing the oyster shell disappear so maybe I should do a walk around the yard.

Good morning/evening all. Ducks are finicky. I have them a nice pond liner big enough for all to swim but do they use?! No! They use the kiddie pools instead. The drake has won over two Runners but the rest are still unimpressed. No eggs yet, but I’m seeing the oyster shell disappear so maybe I should do a walk around the yard.
:frow Good afternoon IM, have a great day

So very cute. Are they flock animals? Does she need a companion?

They're social, but hopefully she will imprint on me. I might also let her have a pet goose, lol. That's what I did with Desi. And Blue, my seven week old chick, has two pet chickens and two pet turkeys. She's actually about to move outside and start meeting the big emus.

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

ETA: @Pyxis do you have more eggs cooking?

One more! Due the same time as this egg, but no action. Really not sure if it's alive or not, or even if it ever developed. Time will tell!

Back
Top Bottom