Hello everyone!

Must have jinxed myself yesterday. Caught a couple foxes playing around and sniffing dog tracks in the horse pasture this morning; probably 20-30 yards from the girl's coop. Cute things, a shame to chase them off.

IMG-7590.jpg

IMG-7593.jpg

Greetings! It's very cold right now, but by the end of the week it's going to be in the 20s! That's 70s for you in the States. ;)

Oh, and one of my eggs in lockdown is wobbling!!! I know it's the duck thread, but I'll post pics when the
chicks
hatch! :lau
Wow! - And i thought »duck« would be a naughty word. Duck! You beat me! 🤣

Hello everyone!

Must have jinxed myself yesterday. Caught a couple foxes playing around and sniffing dog tracks in the horse pasture this morning; probably 20-30 yards from the girl's coop. Cute things, a shame to chase them off.

View attachment 3460010

View attachment 3460011
It is obviously still very cold where you live! All that white fungus on the ground… (shivver!) 🥶

Happy Saturday to Everybody!

I have to set up the bee-hives today! - The local bee-breeder called me yesterday asking if i could pick up my nuc today and i had to tell him "no, Sunday!« - And USPS sent me a text message this morning, claiming that the other nuc is in their possession now and will arrive early next week.
And why is there no month between March and April anymore? - Now it is just ten days until the tax deadline! 😱
🦆!!!

Happy Saturday to Everybody!

I have to set up the bee-hives today! - The local bee-breeder called me yesterday asking if i could pick up my nuc today and i had to tell him "no, Sunday!« - And USPS sent me a text message this morning, claiming that the other nuc is in their possession now and will arrive early next week.
And why is there no month between March and April anymore? - Now it is just ten days until the tax deadline! 😱
🦆!!!
Us southeners don't worry about tax till July. Financial year splits right down the middle

Here is an Australian tuxedo weasel. Don't let the body shape fool you, they have evolved to blend in. He is a slippery little scavenger that can squeeze through a keyhole and steal the steak off your plate without a sound. They enjoy sleeping upside down with all their vital organs exposed. They should not be domesticated
20230222_115702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom