U know it is WINTER when your CHICKENS "AND" ____ are...

Pics
You know it is winter when, if usually takes about an hour to feed and water your Critters in the morning but now it takes you two and a half hours. Your sore throat is killing you your nose is running and you're coughing and you feel like the contents of your stomach is going to go all over your living room floor. So you crawl up on your couch through sheets and blankets and your cat comes up and falls asleep on your flu-ridden legs. Then you are incapacitated and feel lousy and all you can do is hold on to your tablet and slowly scroll through the pages on backyard chickens.:th
1516030899354207643016.jpg

Back in the day when we did show Birds, we kept our show Birds and an area with nothing but soft shavings. Especially Tom turkeys how they would drag their wings and feathers and look rough-looking non show quality. I don't know about the snow. I would think that the snow would increase feather production. Although I live in Florida what do I know?

Back in the day when we did show Birds, we kept our show Birds and an area with nothing but soft shavings. Especially Tom turkeys how they would drag their wings and feathers and look rough-looking non show quality. I don't know about the snow. I would think that the snow would increase feather production. Although I live in Florida what do I know?
You showed?? I didn't know that.

You showed?? I didn't know that.
we were in 4-H and FFA almost simultaneously. Our daughter actually was. But we were the driving force of course being the Guardians. When she got older and uninterested that was when we just started doing egg layers. And then it manifested to the monster it is today. We've got some pictures I'll share later. We used to have tiny birds believe it or not

Back
Top Bottom