What did you do with your flock today?

Today I picked up a few salmon Faverolles. They’re about 5mo. So far I’ve been calling them (from left to right) Nikki, Coco, and Santa, although I don’t know if my family has actually agreed on names yet.
A4D48DFB-7D4A-4AA2-B4AA-BC4B9883961F.jpeg

Hopefully tomorrow I can get better pictures, this one doesn’t capture how cute they are.

Nikki put herself to bed already, which never happens for me. Normally it takes a few days, sometimes longer, to figure it out.
They’ve been so chill! They don’t love me (yet), but I think I can make them friendly -er, Frankie friendly?- by the end of the week. :D

Today I picked up a few salmon Faverolles. They’re about 5mo. So far I’ve been calling them (from left to right) Nikki, Coco, and Santa, although I don’t know if my family has actually agreed on names yet.
View attachment 2186001
Hopefully tomorrow I can get better pictures, this one doesn’t capture how cute they are.

Nikki put herself to bed already, which never happens for me. Normally it takes a few days, sometimes longer, to figure it out.
They’ve been so chill! They don’t love me (yet), but I think I can make them friendly -er, Frankie friendly?- by the end of the week. :D

Santa and Coco put themselves to bed too! :woot

Last edited:
View attachment 2186001

Beautiful! I love that they're all different shades. How do those fatties do in the heat? Will they have a spa?

Beautiful! I love that they're all different shades. How do those fatties do in the heat? Will they have a spa?

Thank you! I do too. I also love their five toes! I’ve never had a bird with more than four, so this is really cool and weird to me. XD
A spa sounds nice. :lau It doesn’t get too hot here, at least not compared to other places. I’m not sure how they’ll do, but so far my brahmas and cochin have all been fine, so hopefully they will be, too. When it does get hot I always make sure they have a lot of shade, fresh water, and watermelon.

Thank you! I do too. I also love their five toes! I’ve never had a bird with more than four, so this is really cool and weird to me. XD
A spa sounds nice. :lau It doesn’t get too hot here, at least not compared to other places. I’m not sure how they’ll do, but so far my brahmas and cochin have all been fine, so hopefully they will be, too. When it does get hot I always make sure they have a lot of shade, fresh water, and watermelon.
Right on. Watermelon and fresh water sounds like a chicken spa to me.

I had some dorkings with five toes. They are very good in the mud!

Back
Top Bottom