What did you do with your flock today?

My guys moved out of the brooder box today and into their coop. I’m having separation anxiety lol
8629F190-244F-4C31-85F6-09E938F97B4C.jpeg

I love your coop! The signs are really nice. I used to have a lot of signs in my coop, but the chickens pooped on them and a lot of them got ruined. :(
Thank you! I’m a star wars geek so I went with that theme for the coop. I made the signs myself so I can reprint them anytime :)
Gonna go check on the babies soon, almost 9pm and 15 (celcius) out. I’m sure they are very snuggly in there but I am so worried about them!

Thank you! I’m a star wars geek so I went with that theme for the coop. I made the signs myself so I can reprint them anytime :)
Gonna go check on the babies soon, almost 9pm and 15 (celcius) out. I’m sure they are very snuggly in there but I am so worried about them!

You made those? :eek: That’s so cool!

I would love a standing body picture see the profile of him ? looks to be a very striking boy

Sure, I'm overdue on portraits. I'll do it tomorrow. He's beautiful and only occasionally puts his beak on me when I pick him up. The runner-up roo hops into my hand to go to the tractor. I transfer them one at a time to examine them for issues and spend a little time together.

Back
Top Bottom