What did you do with your flock today?

I haven't done anything special with them today. I planned to get some nice pictures of my faverolles and maybe my sapphire gems, but it was too muddy.
I did hold Iris for around 15-20 minutes while he sunbathed on my lap. That was nice, but his feet were pretty muddy from the rain yesterday.
You got rain? I am jealous!

We named all of our beetles & worms ‘Henry’.

Here’s a couple pics DH took of The Henry’s. One sifting them & the other feeding them.
02CE3996-1D2C-4659-93B8-75C78E772040.jpeg

0B11C89D-5F97-4866-9691-7A220EA5F15F.jpeg

Did not do this today but a few weeks ago I suckered charmed my DH into extending the roof over my outside nest box. It is normally a favorite but a few winter rains made it a reject. Now it is working like a charm and once again the favorite (now) barn box for the girls. Perfect for the new layers and the soon to be new layer's. 20210308_075540.jpg

Did not do this today but a few weeks ago I suckered charmed my DH into extending the roof over my outside nest box. It is normally a favorite but a few winter rains made it a reject. Now it is working like a charm and once again the favorite (now) barn box for the girls. Perfect for the new layers and the soon to be new layer's.View attachment 2567640
Nice! What kind of Brahma is that?

Back
Top Bottom