What did you do with your flock today?

OMGeeze I just broke my rule for no hatching the rest of the year...

I just ordered a dozen bantam cochin eggs!!!
I totally have issues!!! More ways than one too!
I got so many ideas, aspirations, dreams and idk if any of it is possible or not! I sure hate to rehome any of my babies again and have regrets!!!
@LadiesAndJane and @kurby22 guess I'll be joining yall on the HAL for October!
Fun!! What colors are they going to be? I’ve been coveting white bantam Cochins…I don’t know why 😆 except they’d be soooo adorable and I could name her Cotton Ball 😆😆 I need to just not have more chickens for awhile though…so I’m gonna live vicariously thru you and @LadiesAndJane for now and join the HAL to see babies! No more hatching till spring for me…that’s gonna be my new mantra. No more chicks, no more chicks 😆😆

Fun!! What colors are they going to be? I’ve been coveting white bantam Cochins…I don’t know why 😆 except they’d be soooo adorable and I could name her Cotton Ball 😆😆 I need to just not have more chickens for awhile though…so I’m gonna live vicariously thru you and @LadiesAndJane for now and join the HAL to see babies! No more hatching till spring for me…that’s gonna be my new mantra. No more chicks, no more chicks 😆😆
I said same!!! Then @LadiesAndJane and few others just kept on hounding me to hatch!!! :lau
i succumbed to the pressure! :celebrate
I dread the accountability lecture I'm gonna get tomorrow from my friend here!!!

Here's the potential colors!!!
Blue/Black/Chocolate mottle smooth & frizzle,
Porcelain/Mille,
Calico/Mille,
Lavender/Black splits smooth and frizzle,
Blue/Black/Splash smooth and frizzle,
Blue calico/mille and chocolate mottle,
Black/Chocolate smooth and frizzle

OMGeeze I just broke my rule for no hatching the rest of the year...

I just ordered a dozen bantam cochin eggs!!!
I totally have issues!!! More ways than one too!
I got so many ideas, aspirations, dreams and idk if any of it is possible or not! I sure hate to rehome any of my babies again and have regrets!!!
@LadiesAndJane and @kurby22 guess I'll be joining yall on the HAL for October!
Fingers crossed it's allll possible!
I said same!!! Then @LadiesAndJane and few others just kept on hounding me to hatch!!! :lau
I dread the accountability lecture I'm gonna get tomorrow from my friend here!!!

Porcelain/Mille,
Calico/Mille,
Color possibilities sound wonderful! Can't wait to see what you hatch ❤️

A lady I sold some birds to just sent me some pics of the babies and wanted to share them. She's a real sweetheart of a woman and the babies just look so happy! ❤️
photo0(3)~2.jpg
photo0(5).jpg
photo0(6).jpg
photo0.jpg

Porcelain/Mille,
Calico/Mille,
Seems to me I invited you to join the hatch-along AFTER you decided to hatch eggs!🤣
But if you need to blame me, go right ahead!❤️
1664294763266.jpeg

🌺Happy Aloha Tuesday all! It is so cold up here I don't want to get out from under my blankets. Not even for coffee.

Welp. We got the bags of poop dropped off and a few happy people. My pal has Indian runners and she offered me eggs to hatch. I hope to take her up on that soon.
Lady came and picked up her 15 Brahma's. She was pretty terrific and I enjoyed meeting her. Chicks definitely moved up in life.
93885.jpeg

I offered my live in chick nanny services of course but so far no bites. 😂 So, back up Koke'e sewing bags lol.

Spider and a feral roo are having crow wars now. L o v e l y 😑 K. Better get up.

Porcelain/Mille,
Calico/Mille,
Hahaha, I just hate it when I am pressured like that! :lau

Oh those colors sound amazing!! I can't wait to see what hatches!! :love:wee

🌺Happy Aloha Tuesday all! It is so cold up here I don't want to get out from under my blankets. Not even for coffee.

Welp. We got the bags of poop dropped off and a few happy people. My pal has Indian runners and she offered me eggs to hatch. I hope to take her up on that soon.
Lady came and picked up her 15 Brahma's. She was pretty terrific and I enjoyed meeting her. Chicks definitely moved up in life. View attachment 3273369
I offered my live in chick nanny services of course but so far no bites. 😂 So, back up Koke'e sewing bags lol.

Spider and a feral roo are having crow wars now. L o v e l y 😑 K. Better get up.
What a beautiful scene to wake up to!❤️
I live at 2700 feet on the Big Island. I don’t think people realize that it can be quite chilly in the mornings in Hawaii!
I’m still in my robe and getting my 1st cup of coffee.😊

Back
Top Bottom