What did you do with your flock today?

🌺Happy Aloha Tuesday all! It is so cold up here I don't want to get out from under my blankets. Not even for coffee.

Welp. We got the bags of poop dropped off and a few happy people. My pal has Indian runners and she offered me eggs to hatch. I hope to take her up on that soon.
Lady came and picked up her 15 Brahma's. She was pretty terrific and I enjoyed meeting her. Chicks definitely moved up in life. View attachment 3273369
I offered my live in chick nanny services of course but so far no bites. 😂 So, back up Koke'e sewing bags lol.

Spider and a feral roo are having crow wars now. L o v e l y 😑 K. Better get up.
Ohhh I cannot wait to be so cold I don't want to get out from under blankets!

Love that view! Sounds like it comes with some beautiful singing from the "wildlife" too! :D

And so glad that you are happy with where the babies are going to live!

🌺Happy Aloha Tuesday all! It is so cold up here I don't want to get out from under my blankets. Not even for coffee.

Welp. We got the bags of poop dropped off and a few happy people. My pal has Indian runners and she offered me eggs to hatch. I hope to take her up on that soon.
Lady came and picked up her 15 Brahma's. She was pretty terrific and I enjoyed meeting her. Chicks definitely moved up in life. View attachment 3273369
I offered my live in chick nanny services of course but so far no bites. 😂 So, back up Koke'e sewing bags lol.

Spider and a feral roo are having crow wars now. L o v e l y 😑 K. Better get up.
Such a beautiful picture!! I would have you be my chick nanny if I lived there, trust me you wouldn’t want to live here 😂

What a beautiful scene to wake up to!❤️
I live at 2700 feet on the Big Island. I don’t think people realize that it can be quite chilly in the mornings in Hawaii!
I’m still in my robe and getting my 1st cup of coffee.😊
I agree!! I'd love a view like that... not sure about all the work 😒 probably need a few goats along with the horses lol.
In my real life I am at a sweaty 9' above sea level but on hiatus up Koke'e @ close to 3,632 and it was 58° this morning!

Where on the BI are you? I have a few friends there and we have land in Volcano, real close to Orchid. I'd love to be there farming chickens ♡♡♡ BI rocks!

I agree!! I'd love a view like that... not sure about all the work 😒 probably need a few goats along with the horses lol.
In my real life I am at a sweaty 9' above sea level but on hiatus up Koke'e @ close to 3,632 and it was 58° this morning!

Where on the BI are you? I have a few friends there and we have land in Volcano, real close to Orchid. I'd love to be there farming chickens ♡♡♡ BI rocks!
We are in Waimea! Awesome little town with everything we need here and only have to go to Kona or Hilo once in a blue moon.😊
Volcano is a great area, too.😍
We are often in the 50s at night, mostly in the winter though. I know that doesn’t sound cold to most “mainlanders“, but we often have to wear long pants and sweaters around here!
When we have friends visiting from the mainland we always tell them to bring a pair of jeans and a sweater! 🤣
This is the view of Mauna Kea this morning from my lanai.
We love living on the BI, there’s definitely a special energetic force going on here. I’m sure it’s Pele!🥰
ADC8B943-04EB-4DDE-80C4-DD215A0AA9A9.jpeg

We are in Waimea! Awesome little town with everything we need here and only have to go to Kona or Hilo once in a blue moon.😊
We are often in the 50s at night, mostly in the winter though. I know that doesn’t sound cold to most “mainlanders“, but we often have to wear long pants and sweaters around here!
When we have friends visiting from the mainland we always tell them to bring a pair of jeans and a sweater! 🤣
We love living on the BI, there’s definitely a special energetic force going on here. I’m sure it’s Pele!🥰View attachment 3273509
That is a lovely view! Someday when I have to be there for work again, I will have to come say hi and see all the fluffies in person ;)

O my gosh ...I could happily spend my whole life in a place like that! I refuse to even look out a window at my cactus for the rest of today!
Ohhh I cannot wait to be so cold I don't want to get out from under blankets!

Love that view! Sounds like it comes with some beautiful singing from the "wildlife" too! :D

And so glad that you are happy with where the babies are going to live!
I want cold so bad too... winter will get to us eventually!

We love living on the BI, there’s definitely a special energetic force going on here. I’m sure it’s Pele!🥰View attachment 3273509
I have 2 pals that live in Kamauela!!! Super cool. 😄

Back
Top Bottom