What did you do with your flock today?

Got some better photos of the crew today, it was very nice out compared to yesterday! No wind, so I was able to do my boys justice
View attachment 3433575View attachment 3433577

Of course the hens wanted some attention as well, and I can’t not show their funny photos

View attachment 3433589View attachment 3433591View attachment 3433592View attachment 3433593View attachment 3433594

I also attempted to take more photos of Raven for you guys, since you like her, buuut she wasn’t having it with me today. This was the only one I got

View attachment 3433599

Maybe next time. That’s all for now then, I hope you guys have a nice day/night!
Your cockerels are so handsome! And they're sooo lucky to have such pretty girls to look after 😍

How on earth did you do that??? You were so lucky not to injure yourself worse!

I have a scar from when I fell off a horse (really wasn't expecting the 6ft drop the other side of a 3ft wall...) and impaled my face on a metal spike. Sounds more dramatic than it actually was.
Omg!!! 😱 that sounds awful!!!! You have me beat. I was running in our pasture and had my Rottweiler chasing me, i was playing with her. By the time I turned around the bob-wire was there.

I currently have chicks only right now and they’ve gotten so big! I’ve been holding them and letting them explore! View attachment 3433400View attachment 3433401View attachment 3433402View attachment 3433402View attachment 3433403View attachment 3433404
I love them all so much!! Proud to be their mama View attachment 3433405
O so cute 🥰🥰🥰. Love the one little chick looking at the frog...trying to decide if babies asking "are you my mom" or "can I eat you" 😂. Adorable though!

Got some better photos of the crew today, it was very nice out compared to yesterday! No wind, so I was able to do my boys justice
View attachment 3433575View attachment 3433577

Of course the hens wanted some attention as well, and I can’t not show their funny photos

View attachment 3433589View attachment 3433591View attachment 3433592View attachment 3433593View attachment 3433594

I also attempted to take more photos of Raven for you guys, since you like her, buuut she wasn’t having it with me today. This was the only one I got

View attachment 3433599

Maybe next time. That’s all for now then, I hope you guys have a nice day/night!
I'm in love with that boy in your second picture 😍 He's a stunner!

I want so much to say go Cats but they flamed out! 😭 Bet that was fun though!
It really was so much fun to watch!! I’m sorry they lost! My bracket is not looking so great anymore but it was crazy to watch them scratch and claw thru that game and win! AZ looked like they already knew they’d win…they sort of lacked that fire you need to play a scrappy Cinderella seed! UCLA is NOT making that same mistake! They are beating up on poor little UNC Asheville!

Back
Top Bottom