What did you do with your flock today?

Gave mom vita water and food in reachable saki glasses. She is still sitting tight. Cleaned the attached pen and added vita water and food in chick friendly containers. Added step for the small ones to get back into nest box.
20230614_074056.jpg
When mom takes them out, I will clean her box and replace her bedding.
Feed store opens at 12. 🤞🤞🤞🤞chick starter.
Checked on mom and she plowed through her food and water.
20230614_074206.jpg
When I gave her replacements I got to meet 2 babieeees.
20230614_074531.jpg

♡♡♡♡♡
Junglefowl almost all grown up. This is one of the six that mom dropped as 1-2 month olds. Only 2 have moved on from my backyard. Have not had the heart to trap and relocate them yet. They mostly stay out of the way though cockerels have caused some humbug.
20230614_065022.jpg

Can't wait till she shares her prizes with you!! EEE!

Seriously, I am so envious that is just a quick drive away from you! I am with Hombre, I would want to stay there too! :)
Yep. Beach is close, about a football field away and I never make the time to get my toes in the sand. Spent so much time as a young person I guess I got my fill. Second Ditch is about 1 mile away... I really have no excuses except for bags and chickens and home and life... and the things I take for granted.
A few native Nene geese landed off and on while I was there.
20230613_172054.jpg
20230613_172100.jpg

Gave mom vita water and food in reachable saki glasses. She is still sitting tight. Cleaned the attached pen and added vita water and food in chick friendly containers. Added step for the small ones to get back into nest box. View attachment 3541666When mom takes them out, I will clean her box and replace her bedding.
Checked on mom and she plowed through her food and water.View attachment 3541671 When I gave her replacements I got to meet 2 babieeees.View attachment 3541657
♡♡♡♡♡
Junglefowl almost all grown up. This is one of the six that mom dropped as 1-2 month olds. Only 2 have moved on from my backyard. Have not had the heart to trap and relocate them yet. They mostly stay out of the way though cockerels have caused some humbug.
View attachment 3541635
Ahhhh look at those sweet babies! What a good momma! :love

Your jungle fowl are smart to hang around! They know where the good living is!

Yep. Beach is close, about a football field away and I never make the time to get my toes in the sand. Spent so much time as a young person I guess I got my fill. Second Ditch is about 1 mile away... I really have no excuses except for bags and chickens and home and life... and the things I take for granted.
A few native Nene geese landed off and on while I was there. View attachment 3541674View attachment 3541675
200.gif

Gave mom vita water and food in reachable saki glasses. She is still sitting tight. Cleaned the attached pen and added vita water and food in chick friendly containers. Added step for the small ones to get back into nest box. View attachment 3541666When mom takes them out, I will clean her box and replace her bedding.
Checked on mom and she plowed through her food and water.View attachment 3541671 When I gave her replacements I got to meet 2 babieeees.View attachment 3541657
♡♡♡♡♡
View attachment 3541635
Awe u got new babies!!! Congratulations!
And "jungle fowl" just amazing!!!

♡♡♡♡♡
View attachment 3541635

Such cute babies and such a good mom ❤️

Such cute babies and such a good mom ❤️
Hope has 4 now, 2 buff B's and 2 light B's, one is a little mix. I see nice fuzzy legs. She is still working hard at trying to hatch the last 2. I hope she knows things I dont. Hard not to love these littles instantly.

Hows it going with your baby pea?
Your Goose and other zoo creatures?

Back
Top Bottom