All my crazy projet ideas!

Pics
I set 45 eggs in the incubator 2 weeks ago, last time I candled them (Thursday night) and I still had 30 alive and very active.
I have at least 10 BB red's in this round, I really hope I have more then just 2 hatch.

The previous round I put in, one 1 BB red hatched... It was a TERRIBLE hatch.

🚨 I have exciting news! 🚨

Me, and my dad drew up some plans for a double stack, 8 pen set up for my old English breeding. :)
Later on, I will also be adding a 2nd layer on top of my current triplex coop, where I keep all my breeders now.
It will be 4 feet tall, 36 inches deep, and 8 feet long.
Each individual pen will be 2 feet tall, 2 feet wide, and 36 inches deep.
It should be big enough to put a trio, maybe even a quad in each pen.

What I'm planning in my head is, keep all my cross colors in the triplex, then once I get a second, identical pen built on top of it, I will put all my grow-outs in the top section, and use this new coop for all my quality breeders.

🚨 I have exciting news! 🚨

Me, and my dad drew up some plans for a double stack, 8 pen set up for my old English breeding. :)
Later on, I will also be adding a 2nd layer on top of my current triplex coop, where I keep all my breeders now.
It will be 4 feet tall, 36 inches deep, and 8 feet long.
Each individual pen will be 2 feet tall, 2 feet wide, and 36 inches deep.
It should be big enough to put a trio, maybe even a quad in each pen.

What I'm planning in my head is, keep all my cross colors in the triplex, then once I get a second, identical pen built on top of it, I will put all my grow-outs in the top section, and use this new coop for all my quality breeders.
That sounds kinda similar to the brooder me and my dad built. Hopefully it turns out well for you

Really? Do you by chance have a picture?
Thanks, I hope so too. We bought the wood last week, hopefully we'll put it together next week when he's off again.
20240503_164928.jpg
It's only 2 sides, and each side is 4ft by 3ft. I keep my button quail on the right side and any kind of chicks I have on the left side until they go outside.

Back
Top Bottom