Angel wing? Or what else could this be?

BabyGotQuack

Crowing
Sep 15, 2021
Utah
So I’ve got 3 welshies that are almost 9 weeks old. One of them has something going on with her wings. From what I’ve seen in past threads it doesn’t look like angel wing where her wings are out like an airplane. Could it be the start of angel wing? What else could it be?

B7ABBEC4-C7D4-41EE-B036-20D8C10C7071.jpeg

She’s the one on the far left. This is how her wings always look. They don’t lay down flat like my others ducks. She always looks crooked or hunch backed.

B5A4BF9A-E9AB-41CB-A767-56B8B98CA9A8.jpeg

A64ABE14-CE0E-4E4B-9214-4408093FA35D.jpeg

Here’s some pics of her next to one that I consider normal. She’s on the left.

It doesn't look like angel wing. Just weird how the wing is laying. Could be just a deformity but nothing to worry about she isn't going to be flying anyway. Very pretty ducks. If her wing feathers were still growing you could try wrapping the same as for angel wing and see if that helps.

It doesn't look like angel wing. Just weird how the wing is laying. Could be just a deformity but nothing to worry about she isn't going to be flying anyway. Very pretty ducks. If her wing feathers were still growing you could try wrapping the same as for angel wing and see if that helps.
If it’s just a deformity I won’t worry about it. It doesn’t bug me, just wanted to help her if there was something I could do. She seems totally fine other wise.

Back
Top Bottom